Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Two reasons why Caroline is grounded until she is "OLD"

1)  Except from an actual conversation at dinner tonight.

Caroline:  "Mom, why do you have lines on your face?"
Mom (sighing):  "Those are my lines of wisdom.  See I have lines on my forehead and lines around my eyes."
Ben: "Right!  Grandma and Grandad and Pops have lots of lines."
Dad:  "See Caroline, I have wisdom lines too."
Caroline: "Well, Mom, you sure are a lot smarter than Dad."


2)  Too many telephone booth questions.

"Gosh, what is this red box over here?"  
"Hey Mom, did you know there a phone in here?"  
"Why is there a phone in here??!!!"


Seriously, I'm not THAT old yet, am I?????

(Please do not leave a comment with an affirmative answer to that question, or you will be grounded too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment