Friday, February 24, 2012

Introducing a New Superhero (and other thoughts)

PRIMARY MAN




Don't be fooled by how cute he looks.  He can perform some serious battle moves in those boots.  I took out the camera to try to record some of those moves, but Primary Man became uncharacteristically shy.  About 10 seconds before this shot he was cartwheeling in the front yard bellowing, "He-YAH."

Here is Primary Man taking a moment off from his duties to stop and smell the crocuses.




The crocuses are blooming in my backyard (as well as snowdrops), so clearly spring is either here already or super close, which is outstanding because my first lacrosse game of the season is T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W.  While I wasn't cartwheeling in the front yard with Ben this morning, I feel like I could (emotionally).  If I do decide to try cartwheeling, I'll get Scott to take a picture before I pull a hamstring.

There are lots of big rule changes this year in the college lacrosse game -- so many that the Baltimore Sun newspaper even wrote a feature article about in the Sports section (that was a great read, Mom & Dad!). You know, that is the kind of quality reporting that is lacking in the Philadelphia Inquirer.  Who really wants to read about Syria, right?  Tomorrow's game is a scrimmage, so I'm looking forward to getting all the kinks and nervous energy worked out before the real season begins on March 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. well Primary Man is simply awesome....as is that CAKE!!!!! Who needs artificial dye???? beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, on both accounts! Primary man is awesome, unfortunately he is looking even skinnier after battling the stomach virus this weekend. Primary man needs to put some more meat on his bones, and he wouldn't eat the cake. Seriously, who doesn't like cake?

    ReplyDelete