Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breakfast Guest

Ben had a special guest with him at breakfast yesterday morning:  The Flash.

Really, it was his Lego-based interpretation of the superhero named Flash, but the whole thing couldn't have been more real in his mind.  He was so happy to have a Superhero guest for breakfast, he was beaming!


Close-Up:  The Flash


I really do marvel at the imagination of children.  They are so creative and not unbound by the laws of everyday.  Kids look at toys and think of hours and hours of adventures.  I see toys and think hours and hours of cleaning.  Even when the kids ask me to play with them, it's almost hard to get those imagination wheels turning again.  I really do envy that innocence!  But, at least I can enjoy watching it in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment