Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lacrosse Update!

Did your eyes just glaze over when you read that title?  You probably thought you were finished hearing about lacrosse for 9 blissful months.  Well too bad!  There's more!!!

GUESS WHAT????  (I do realize this is more of a monologue than a conversation, but play along).

"What? What???!!!!" you asked eagerly.

I GOT CALLED FOR ROUND 5.  ROUND 5!!!!!!  District 1 AAAA Consolation Finals.  Ok, it's not the final-finals (#1 vs. #2 game).  I got called for the #5 vs. #6 game.  Still, though, I'm ECSTATIC.

However, I am heart-broken since I have a Brownie Troop meeting at the same time.  Sadly, I will not be taking my awesome District 1, Round 5 Playoff game because I'm going to be doing some leaf rubbings and yarn crafts.

Sigh.

Deep Sigh.

I made a commitment and I will stick to it. And, I am determined to even enjoy it, I'm sure.  I already had to shuffle one brownie meeting for lacrosse, and it really wasn't worth the effort or stress to find a replacement at the last minute. 

But, I got the call.   And, I'm completely, totally flattered.  Also, kind of flabbergasted.  And, a little giddy.  Clearly, I have a lot going on right now.  I'm probably over-sharing. But, seriously, it's ROUND 5!!!!!! 

1 comment: