Monday, May 9, 2011

Mr. Personality

Ben has been quite the character lately.  He alternates between a sweet loving little boy who gives unrequested regular hugs and kisses and a screaming lunatic (who I've dubbed Mr. Personality).

I asked Ben if he would pose in front of the flowers for me on Mother's Day.  This was my best shot.  Note the tongue.  Darn it.  He still looks completely cute when he's being completely uncooperative.  That is totally not fair.  This just doesn't capture "obstinate" the way I'd would like.  It does suggest "mischevious" a little, though, right?


Here is Ben's bedtime prayer tonight:  "Dear God, Please help me fall asleep tonight because I am not tired, and my mom doesn't believe me. Amen."  (For the record, Ben fell asleep in approximately 3 minutes.)  I don't know whether to laugh or lock him up.

1 comment: