Monday, April 12, 2010

Guest Photographer - Caroline

I let Caroline use my camera to take some pictures on Friday.  It was a beautiful spring day and I had the camera out myself to try to catch some photos of Caroline and Ben playing in the backyard, hopefully without their knowing I was taking their pictures.  Well, not too much luck for me, but instead I thought it would be fun to see the backyard from Caroline's perspective.  We tried this last summer too, and this ended up with all photos of shoes:  her shoes, Scott's shoes, Abby's shoes, my shoes, her shoe stepping on a leaf, her shoe stepping on the sidewalk, her shoe stepping on my shoe, etc. etc.  This time, though, much better -- the photos are level and interesting! 

I should also note that I initially tried to post this blog without the tree photo (below), and I showed Caroline the draft posting so she could see her pictures on the computer.  Her first comment, "Mom, what about the tree picture?  Can you add that too?"  I can't believe that she remembered all her photos from Friday!  So, I added the trees too.


Self Portrait

Ben Exploring (Centered and Great Composition, Right!)

The Trees (required!)

The Backyard

Her Shadow (this one is my favorite)

The Photographer at Rest (I took this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment