Monday, January 31, 2011

Caroline is 6??

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY TO CAROLINE TODAY!

Isn't she a cutie?  She's a cheerful girl, and it's so fitting that her favorite color is yellow.  When she is happy and charming, she absolutely lights up a room.  Of course, there have been some darker moments when I didn't think I'd let her live to see 6...but why dwell on that today?!




Caroline is an entertainment machine -- constantly singing and dancing without any care given to the accuracy of lyrics (which often makes the songs especially entertaining).  For those of you who do not interact with Caroline regularly, she can be pretty intense, especially at play.

One of my favorite pictures of her was taken a few years ago in a Boston park (Caroline was 3):

"BAYWATCH"

Zooming in on her face:
(I don't know why, but this always cracks me up)

2 yrs. old


4 yrs. old


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your sweet girl. she has the biggest heart - and i love her smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline is just about the cutest, funniest little girl I know! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice wishes!! She really does make me laugh so much (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete