Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Longwood Christmas

One of my very favorite holiday traditions is visiting Longwood Gardens at Christmas.  This year's displays were grand and certainly did not disappoint!  I decided to take my tripod this year to capture some longer exposure outdoor shots.  While I had an excellent time playing photographer, Scott scrupulously studied to the lighting displays to get some ideas for our house next year.  This year's theme was gingerbread; there were large and small gingerbread decorations incorporated elegantly throughout the gardens.

Full-size Trees Made of Gingerbread!



Rainbow Grove

Inside The Conservatory

I asked Scott to play model and "catch the light."  
Time to cast him on America's Next Top Model, right?

Outdoor Displays

The Fountain Show (always a favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment