Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hockey Girl and Wonder Boy

This week Abby is spending the mornings at a Field Hockey camp held at her elementary school.  I wasn't sure if she'd like it or not, especially since the temperature was over ninety degrees on Day 1.  But, I shouldn't have worried.  She loves it!

Abby normally likes to lounge in her bedroom reading after she wakes up. On days when there is nothing scheduled in the morning, she'll stumble downstairs around 8:30am looking for me to make her breakfast. On Camp Day 1, she was up and dressed (with shin guards on) at 6:50am making herself breakfast in the kitchen and reading the newspaper. Abby noted, "I just wanted to read about the weather." I thought about asking whether or not she wanted a cup of coffee, then remembered she's only 7 (and a half).


Hockey Girl


And She's off!



Wonder Boy In Action Fighting "The Bad Guys"
(Toy Saw is the Sword...Bucket is Some Kind of Protective Shield)

No comments:

Post a Comment