Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hot Cup of Joe

Ah, Thursday, June 17th.  The second to last day of the end-of-school frenzy season.  There are four main events lined up on the schedule today, fortunately all in a nice sequence rather than overlapping times at different locations.  While it will be busy, it is at least physically possible.

To kick start the day, I decided to microwave myself a nice cup of coffee.  I picked out my favorite Burpee 125th Anniversary mug, popped it in the microwave for 1:15.  Pulled it out, and took a big sip of.....

AIR?

Oh yes.  I forgot to actually pour the coffee into the mug before microwaving it.

Good one.

Scott has been traveling for the last couple of days, which means everyone is a little off here.  Ben has shifted his morning wake-up time back to 5:20am. Apparently, I'm out of practice functioning with reduced sleep. 

On tap for today: 1) First Grade Writing and Awards Celebration-1:30pm; 2) First Grade End-of-Year Party-2:30pm; 3) Caroline and Abby's Ballet Dress Rehearsal (oh...and I guess I should sew that one strap back on before that...)-5pm; and 4) Planning Commission Meeting-7:30pm.

Better start stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment