Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Caught Cute

Now that Abby is 7 (and a half!) years old, she doesn't have as many "cute" moments anymore.  She has lots of "beautiful" moments and "silly" moments and "smart" moments....but not just plain "cute" moments like she did as a younger child.  Of course, I know that this is part of growing up.  And, she is not so old yet that I have gotten nostalgic about the baby years. 

Last night, I caught Abby looking fairly adorable (in my opinion).  After we read together and I turned off the lights, she arranged all her favorite stuffed animals around herself, tucked in her unicorn next to her, and even spread her baby blanket on top of the pillow and fell asleep.  So, this cute moment totally caught me by surprise when I peeked into her bedroom before I fell asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment