Friday, August 20, 2010

FANCY!

LOOK!!! Do you like the new look of my blog??  I think it looks pretty snazzy!!

Now that I have written over one hundred entries for my blog, I felt it was time to spruce up the header of my blog a bit-- a least make the top picture less than gigantic. Although I've written a little HTML before (a while ago), I was completely unable to figure out which part of the code was controlling the photo size since there were a lot of pre-set template definitions.  And, I was getting frustrated.

So, I asked my friend Melissa of Girlymama (her awesome blog HERE) for some design advice, and she not only fixed the header problem, she went one step further and made my blog beautiful (while she was sleep-deprived, no less)!  Thank you, Thank you!!!

Now, it looks like one of those "real" blogs.  I guess I should stop gushing and start writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment