Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Conversations with Ben

Ben:  "Mom, I love you more than Green Lantern!"
Mom: "Thanks Ben!"
Ben: "Actually, I love you both the same."
Mom:  "Oh?"
Ben: "But, that is still A LOT."

Ben:  "Mom, LOOK!!!!!"
Mom: "What is it, buddy?"
Ben:  "I've put Cheerios in my hands (one cheerio per hand, in the middle of each palm)."
Mom:  "Yes, you do have Cheerios in your hands."
Ben:  "Now, I'm just like Iron Man!"
(for those of you not versed in Iron Man, he has energy repulsor things in his hands, so the Cheerios were kind of a good match)

Ben:  "I want to wear my gray comfy pants today -- with my Batman socks"
Mom: "Ok, sounds good. How about this shirt?"
Ben:  "No, not that (insert any color) one.  Or that one.  Or that one.  I want the gray one.  I want to be like Batman."

Anyone else noticing a theme here??

No comments:

Post a Comment