Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the very special moms out there.  I certainly did not fully appreciate all the things that my mother had done for me until I became a mother myself.  I think (at least I hope) I said "thank you" along the way sometimes. But, I've come to realize that the hardest part of the job is the day-to-day tasks like cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundering, cleaning, disciplining, driving, etc. which tends to go unnoticed since it sort of flows into the background of everyone elses lives, and yet lies so predominantly in the foreground of my own life right now.  So, Mom, I'd like to say a belated THANK YOU for doing all those things you did for so very long for me.  I certainly appreciate all those efforts now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment