Friday, May 7, 2010

Hodge Podge

1)  I would like to personally thank the good makers of Benadryl for their marvelous product.  I have awarded myself the 'Stupid Homeowner of the Week' award for last week, when I foolishly decided to weed the side of my yard without wearing long pants and a long sleeve shirt.  Yes, I am still very allergic to poison ivy.  Check.

2) Since I wasn't driven to distraction by itching, I was able to fully enjoy one of the marquee events of the year at Caroline's preschool:  Muffins with Mom.  The build-up for this particular event is spectacular in the eyes of a 5-year old.  In addition to being served mini-muffins and iced tea, I received a lovely hand painted flower pot and was treated to a very cute presentation including a mother's poem and a very sweet rendition of "You are My Sunshine".  Extremely adorable!  It is really hard to believe that Caroline's time in preschool will draw to a close this month. 



3) Finally, not to dwell too much on Ben's sleeping habits this week....but last night I went into check on Ben and found him like this:

(Yes, Ben is sleeping while partially standing)

Now, really take a close look at the ribcage:  His ribcage is hooked on the bedrail -- and he's still sleeping?!

Totally Ew. And, kind of impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment